Table of Content
2. Anonymous data collection
3. Use of cookie tracking
4. Google applications
5. Use of social media
6. Services of the website
7. Transmission of the data
8. Passing automated decision making including profiling
9. Duration of storage
10. Technical safety
11. Legal basis of processing
12. Minors notice
13. Rights of the persons concerned
14. Revocation of your consent to data processing
15. Responsible body and contact details of the external data protection officer
16. Personal Profile Information
• "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the "data subject") (Article 4 (1) GDPR). Your personal data includes information such as your master data (first and last name, address and date of birth), your contact details (telephone number, e-mail address), your billing information (bank details) and much more.
• "processing" means any process or series of operations related to personal data, such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, with or without the aid of automated procedures; the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
• "Concerned person" means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
• "Responsible Person" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided for under Union or national law.
• "Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
• "Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which Personal Data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered as beneficiaries.
• "Third" is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
• "consent" means any expression of will voluntarily and unequivocally made by the data subject in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act by the data subject to indicate to the data subject that they are involved in the processing of the person concerned personal data.
Collection and processing of personal data Using of our internet platform is basically not possible without any indication of personal data. However, if you wish to use special services of our company through our website, it may be necessary to process your personal data. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally seek the consent of the data subject.
2. Anonymous data collectionYou can visit our site without actively providing information about yourself. However, we automatically save access data (server log files) such as e-mail with every visit to the website. the name of your Internet service provider, the operating system you are using, the website from which you are visiting us, the date and duration of the visit, or the name of the requested file, and for security reasons, such as: For example, to detect attacks on our websites, the IP address of the computer used for a period of 7 days. These data are evaluated solely for the purpose of improving our offer and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about you. A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 (1) GDPR. We process and use the data for the following purposes: 1. Provision of the websites of b2b-aero.com GmbH, 2. Improvement of our websites and 3. Prevention and detection of errors / malfunctions as well as misuse of the websites. The data processing of this kind is either to fulfill the contract on the use of the websites of b2b-aero.com GmbH or we pursue a legitimate interest in ensuring the functionality and error-free operation of the websites of b2b-aero.com GmbH and these websites to adapt the requirements of the users.
3. Use of cookie trackingIn order to make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on our websites. This is a standard Internet technology used to store and retrieve login and other usage information for all users' websites. b2b-aero.com GmbH. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device, they allow us to u. a. Save user preferences so that our web pages can be displayed in a format tailored to your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their assumptions or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Furthermore, the cookies can be subsequently deleted to remove data that websites have stored on your computer. Instructions for this can be found quickly on the Internet. The deactivation of cookies may lead to some restrictions on the functionality of the websites of b2b-aero.com GmbH. Disable or remove cookies (opt-out)
Each web browser offers ways to restrict and delete cookies. Further information can be found on the following websites:
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-onyour-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-US/HT201265
4. Google applications
4.1. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Prevent storage of cookies
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States.
Opposition to data collection<
Demographics in Google Analytics
This website uses the demographics feature of Google Analytics. As a result, reports can be produced that contain statements on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this feature at any time via the display settings in your Google Account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described under "Opposition to data collection".
5. Use of social mediab2b-aero.com GmbH has a presence on LinkedIn. If you should comment, like or tweet, etc. and you are logged into their respective account, it may be possible for the social media to assign your visit to our website or our presence in the respective medium to you and your user account. In addition, the social media may be informed about the IP address you used to visit our website or our social media presence. We point out that as the owner of the social media presence we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use. These services are provided by the following companies:
• LinkedIn Inc., 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
• Google https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
• LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=en_US
If you do not want the respective social media to be able to allocate your visit to our website to your respective account, you must log out of the relevant service before visiting our website.
6. Services of the website
6.1.Registration on the websiteYou have the opportunity to register on our website. The purpose of registration is to provide the data subject with content or services that, due to the nature of the case, can only be offered to registered users. In doing so, we collect the following data: Salutation, first name and surname, company email address, company telephone number, address, etc. The information that is marked as mandatory is required for the registration. Any further details are voluntary and can be revoked at any time , By registering on our website, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) of the person concerned, the date and time of registration are also stored. The storage of this data takes place against the background that only so the misuse of our services can be prevented, and these data in case of need make it possible to clarify committed offenses. In this respect, the storage of this data is necessary for our protection. A disclosure of these data to third parties is not, unless there is a legal obligation to pass on or the disclosure of law enforcement serves. Registered persons are free to change the personal data given at registration at any time or to have them completely deleted from the database of us, as far as there are no legal storage requirements.
6.2. Contact Form / RequestsOn our site you have the possibility to send us inquiries via contact form. Your details from the contact form (content of your request, subject of your request and date) including the contact details provided by you (name, surname, company, telephone number and email) will be stored with us for processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The legal basis for the collection and processing of data is Article 6 (1) GDPR. The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (eg after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
6.3. Requiring information material (brochures, price lists, etc.)You have the option of requesting information material on our products and services via our online form. For this purpose, your information from the order form including your contact details (salutation, first name, last name, company, address, phone number and email) for the purpose of processing your order and in case of follow-up questions are stored with us and sent to us by us to send the Documents submitted to commissioned processors. We do not share this information with third parties without your consent. The legal basis for the collection and processing of data is Article 6 (1) GDPR. The data entered by you in the online form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (eg after an appointment has been concluded). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected. If you consent to the disclosure of your data to a trading partner, your data will be forwarded to an authorized trading partner. The legal basis for the collection and processing of data is Article 6 (1) GDPR. We have no influence on data that the trading partner charges you beyond the order form.
6.4. Email contactIf you send us inquiries or information by e-mail, your details (e-mail address, content of your e-mail, subject of your e-mail and date) will include your contact details (name, surname, Telephone number, address) for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The legal basis for the collection and processing of data is Article 6 (1) GDPR. The user is cautioned that e-mails can be read or changed unauthorized and unnoticed during transmission. b2b-aero.com GmbH uses a software for filtering unwanted e-mails (spam filters). The spam filter can reject e-mails if they have been identified as spam by certain features. The data you provide will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose of the data storage (for example, after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
6.5. Subscription of our newsletterOn our website you have the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter of our company. In this way, we inform our customers and business partners at regular intervals about offers of the company. For this we need from you a valid e-mail address and information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data are not collected or only on a voluntary basis. For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered by the person concerned for the newsletter for the first time using the double-opt-in procedure. We use this data exclusively for sending the newsletter and do not pass it on to third parties. The legal basis for the collection and processing of data is Article 6 (1) GDPR. When subscribing to the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system used by the person concerned at the time of registration, as well as the date and time of registration, as assigned by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to understand the (possible) misuse of the e-mail address of a data subject at a later date and therefore serves as our safeguard. You may revoke your consent to the storage of data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com by e-mail. The legality of the already completed data processing operations remains unaffected by the revocation. The data deposited with us for the purpose of obtaining the newsletter will be saved by us from the newsletter until your cancellation and will be deleted after cancellation of the newsletter. Newsletter tracking The newsletters contain so-called counting pixels. A counting pixel is a miniature graphic that is embedded in such emails that are sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and log file analysis. This allows a statistical evaluation of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded pixel, we can detect if and when an email was opened by an affected person and which links in the email were accessed by the data subject. Such personal data collected via the counting pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and evaluated by us on the basis of legitimate interests in order to optimize the distribution of the newsletter and to better adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the person concerned. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) GDPR.
7. Transmission of the data
7.1.Transmission internally, within the b2b-aero.com GmbHWe process your data internally in different departments, such as: Accounting, customer service, etc. to comply with our contractual or legal obligations. Your data will be used only to the extent necessary for this, taking into account the relevant data protection regulations.
7.2. Submission to third partiesWe transmit your data to certain third parties in order to be able to provide corresponding applications and services (so-called "processor"), which provide external services for us. For example, newsletter services, IT providers, event agencies, etc. A transmission to other third parties may take place in order to fulfill our obligations (authorities, banks, social security institutions, etc.). Third parties process the data only according to our instructions, and are prohibited from using this data for their own commercial purposes, which do not correspond to the agreed purposes.
We must disclose personal data if we are required to do so in the course of ongoing legal proceedings, pursuant to an injunction, by law or under applicable law (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• you yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
If the processing of your data takes place outside Europe, this transmission takes place in compliance with all applicable data protection laws and especially gem. Art. 44 f. GDPR instead.
7.3. Transmission to a third country or international organizationWe do NOT transmit your data to countries outside the EU or the EEA (so-called third countries) for the above purposes (group-wide transmission (number 8.2) and transmission to third parties (paragraph 8.3)). The transmission takes place only to the execution of our contractual and legal obligations or by your consent. This transmission takes place in compliance with all applicable data protection laws and especially gem. Art. 44 f. GDPR instead. In particular, either on the basis of adopted adequacy decisions by the European Commission or on the basis of certain guarantees (eg standard data protection clauses, etc.). A transmission to an international organization does not take place.
8. Passing automated decision making including profilingWe voluntarily refuse automatic decision-making or profiling.
9. Duration of storageIn principle, we store your data for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services or if this has been provided for by the European directives and regulations or any other legislator in laws or regulations which the controller is subject to. In all other cases, we will delete your personal information after it has been completed, except for any information we may need to retain in order to comply with legal obligations (for example, we are required by tax and commercial retention requirements, such as contracts and to keep invoices for a certain period of time).
10. Technical securityb2b-aero.com GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. This site uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption in conjunction with the highest level of encryption available from your browser for security and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator is supported. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be recognized by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and to the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties. We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. in the case of communication via e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
11. The legal basis of the processingArt. 6 I lit. A GDPR serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a contract of which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, in processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, processing shall be based on Art. 6 I lit. b GDPR. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries regarding our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be required to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor to our premises were injured and his or her name, age, health insurance or other vital information would have to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be based on Art. 6 I lit. d GDPR are based. Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f GDPR are based. On this legal basis, processing operations that are not covered by any of the above legal bases are required if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail. Is the processing of personal data based on Article 6 I lit. f GDPR is our legitimate interest in conducting our business for the benefit of all of our employees and our customers.
11.1 Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data; Necessity for the conclusion of the contract; Obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; possible consequences of non-provisionWe clarify that the provision of personal information is in part required by law (such as tax regulations) or may result from contractual arrangements (such as details of the contractor). Occasionally it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded that an affected person provides us with personal data that must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the data subject is required to provide us with personal information when our company enters into a contract with her. Failure to provide the personal data would mean that the contract with the person concerned could not be closed. Prior to any personal data being provided by the person concerned, the person concerned must contact one of our employees. Our employee will inform the individual on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of the personal data is required by law or contract or is required for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and the consequences of the non-provision of the personal data.
12. Underage noticeThis online offer is not directed to children under the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 may not submit personal data to b2b-aero.com GmbH without the consent of their legal guardians.
13. Rights of the persons concernedYou have the right to information about the data stored by us, duration of the data, purpose and legal basis of storage as well as origin and recipient of transfers. Incorrect data should be corrected, data deleted inadmissible or no longer required should be deleted. In addition, the data subject has a right to object, a right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. This information will be generated at your request. This information is free of charge. You also have the right to file a complaint directly with a regulator.
14. Receive your consent to data processingSome data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You have the possibility to revoke an already given consent at any time. Please send an informal message to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
15. Responsible body and contact details of the data protection officerResponsible:
b2b-aero.com GmbH, Gotenstrasse 12, 20097 Hamburg
Tel .: + 49-40-999-9999-0
Data Protection Officer:
Peter Helbig, Gotenstrasse 12, 20097 Hamburg
Tel .: + 49-40-999-9999-0